We hope this finds you and your family well.
We have been following the unprecedented situation closely and held off on announcing a COVID-19 response for the 2020 West Coast Women’s Show until things were a bit clearer.
With the 20th Annual West Coast Women’s Show still over six months away, planning and booking for the show are continuing at this time with the original show dates of October 16, 17 & 18. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the latest guidance from local, provincial and federal health authorities, including the Public Health Agency of Canada.
With that said, we are removing all barriers to booking your exhibit space. No deposits. No penalties. No hassles. You are free to submit your application and secure your booth location without having to send a deposit. We will only start accepting payments when we receive the official green light that the show can go ahead. Please see our website for the Application Form and Floor Plan.
Our one objective every year is to put on a successful event for our exhibitors. If it becomes clear over the coming months that can’t happen – due to a ban on events or fear in the marketplace – we will not risk anyone’s health or waste your time and money by putting on a sub-standard event. As such, based on the three possible scenarios outlined below, all exhibitors will be given the following options:
Scenario A – Show Moves Ahead on October 16, 17 & 18, 2020
- The standard payment schedule will be deferred to help all exhibitors during this difficult time. The first 1/3 payment will be due no earlier than July 15th, 2020.
- We will work with anyone that requires an alternative payment plan. Please let us know.
Scenario B – Show Postponed By A Number of Months
- If the show is postponed – or it is considered inadvisable to hold the show on October 16, 17 & 18, 2020 – your booking and any payments made will automatically roll over to the new dates. There will be no penalties or fees for this service.
Scenario C – Show Postponed By A Year
If the show is postponed until October 2021, you can:
- Apply your booking and any payments made to next year’s show. There will be no penalties or fees for this service. Or,
- Request a full refund of any payments made (minus 3% credit card processing fee if payment was made by credit card).
Thank you for your continued support as we work through these challenges together. You have our commitment that we will share up-to-date information as it becomes available.
Please don’t hesitate to email or call our office at any time if you have any questions.
All the best,
Manager, Exhibits & Marketing
Show Producer / Manager