Forms should be sent directly to the address on each form. Please send all Fraser Health Authority Temporary Food Premises Applications and / or Fraser Health Personal Services Health Applications to the show organizer.
We encourage you to review the information carefully including the 2022 Key Information and Terms & Conditions. The individual Order Forms can be downloaded by clicking on the form links and in some cases the forms can be completed and submitted online. Please print off and send in the necessary forms directly to each individual supplier or submit the form online for forms with this feature. The suppliers fax number and address is on each form (Goodkey Show Services, Electrical etc).
- 2022 Exhibitor Rules & Regulations.
- Online badge ordering is now closed. Please order your badges at the show office during move-in.
- To avoid late charges and to ensure that you receive advance order discounts on rentals and services, please review the Form Return Deadlines.
- The Guest Tickets that are included with your booth rental will be mailed in mid-August. To order more tickets at the discounted price please fax back the Guest Ticket Request Form on the web site.
Mandatory Forms — All Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Badge Request — Online badge ordering is now closed. Please order your badges at the show office during move-in.
- Exhibitor Parking Pass Request
- Balloon Waiver — for helium or air filled balloons in your booth (Tradex)
- 2022 Key Information — Move-In & Move-Out Hours
- 2022 Terms and Conditions
Mandatory Forms — All Food & Personal Services Exhibitors
- Temporary Food Premises Application (Fraser Health Authority)
(Mandatory for ALL food & beverage exhibitors, submit directly to show organizer – Encore Exhibitions)
- Personal Services — Health Application & Requirements (Fraser Health Authority)
(Mandatory for hair services, electrolysis, tattooing, acrylic nails, laser therapy, waxing, manicure/pedicure, skin care, therapeutic touch techniques, tanning, body piercing, submit directly to show organizer — Encore Exhibitions)
- Handwashing Station Rental – Global Convention Services; Please See Plumbing Services Order Form (Food vendors)
(Sink with hot and cold running water is required if food or beverage is to be handled or prepared for sampling in any way. Plumbing and Sink Rentals can be ordered on the Plumbing Services Order Form (Global Convention Services) Please see Fraser Health Authority info. Contact the show organizer immediately if you are unable to supply or rent your own sink. Note: As in-ground plumbing is not available, if your booth is not located against one of the Tradex facility walls your sink must be self contained with no plumbing hook-up requirements)
- Cold Storage Request
A reefer Cold Storage trailer for food and perishable products will be made available during Move-in and show days on a complimentary basis (Note that this is a refrigerated unit, not a freezer.)
- 2022 Early Booking Form
- Maximizing Trade Show ROI
- Stage Participation Form
- Guest Ticket Order Form
- Exhibitor Meal Order Form
- Hotel — Best Western Room Reservation
- Electrical Services Order Form (Global Convention Svs.)
- Plumbing Services Order Form (Global Convention Svs.)
- Internet Access – Wired (Tradex)
Pre-registration is not required for wireless internet access. While on-site connect to the “Tradex Public”, open your internet browser and follow the instructions given in the TRADEX splash page. WiFi is $20.00/day per device.
- Booth Vacuum Order Form (Tradex)
- Goodkey Show Services Order Forms
Carpet, Furniture, Accessories, Booth furnishings Package, Signage & Graphics, Labour and Advance Material Handling, Ground Transportation/Shipping
- Goodkey Show Services Vinyl Order Form
Customs & Freight Forms
- North American Logistics Services Inc.
- Canada Border Services Agency Letter