Returns & Exchanges
If you’re unsatisfied with an order, you may be able to request a return or exchange for your order depending on the vendor’s policies. To request a return or exchange:
1. Open the email receipt that was sent to you when you made your order.
2. Under the item that you would like to return or exchange, click the “Sold By” vendor’s name. Alternatively, if you made an account on the West Coast Women’s Show Online Pop-Up site, you can find the order under “My Account”.
3. Click the “Email Vendor” button on the vendor’s profile page.
4. In the email window that appears, let the vendor know that you would like a return or exchange.
Vendors aren’t required to provide a return or exchange unless stated in their shop policies.
What are vendor policies?
Each vendor on the West Coast Women’s Show Online Pop-Up is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Policies vary from vendor to vendor.
Before purchasing, review the vendor’s Returns & Exchanges policy. You can find the vendor’s policies on their vendor profile.
Specific questions about a vendor’s policies are best answered by the vendor. Contact the vendor with any questions about their policies.
What should I do if the vendor doesn’t return or exchange my order?
If the vendor doesn’t allow returns or exchanges, you may be able to open a case with the West Coast Women’s Show by contacting us directly.
Cases can be opened if:
• Your never received your order
• Your order wasn’t as it was described on the West Coast Women’s Show Online Pop-Up