Andrea Saliba is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Health Coach, Group Fitness Instructor and Mother of 3. Andrea is on the Nutrition Advisory Board and a regular contributor for Optimyz Magazine. She is passionate about educating people on the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle through proper diet and exercise. Andrea is a strong believer in the mind body connection and uses motivational coaching techniques to inspire and guide her clients towards a positive mindset.
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist (Advanced Holistic Nutrition, Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition)
- Certified Holistic Nutrition & Health Coach (Holistic Nutrition & Health Coach Program, Nutraphoria School of Holistic Nutrition)
- Fitness Theory and Registered Fitness Leader (BCRPA)
- Nominated as 1 of Canada’s top 100 Influencers in Optimyz Magazine 2 years in a row (2018 & 2019)
- Registered with Canadian Association For Integrative Nutrition (Registered Holistic Nutrition Practitioner, RHNP, RHNC, RHC)